Decorative Candle Bronzo - Oud Nobile
|Candlewick nr.||500 g / 18 oz: 4
1000 g / 35 oz: 6
3000 g / 106 oz: 8
6000 g / 212 oz: 10
|Dimensions||Base Ø x Height
500 g / 18 oz: 12x12 cm
1000 g / 35 oz: 15x17 cm
3000 g / 106 oz: 19x24 cm
6000 g / 212 oz: 24x30 cm
|Packaging||500 g / 18 oz: 12,3x12,3 - h 13 cm
1000 g / 35 oz: 15x15 - h 18,5 cm
3000 g / 106 oz: 18,8x18,8 - h 26 cm
6000 g / 212 oz: 23,5x23,5 - h 32 cm
1. Before lighting, the candle must be placed in a vertical position on a flat, horizontal and heat-resistant surface.
2. Do not place the candle on a polished, varnished or painted surface, on electrical equipment, near or over sources of heat.
3. Do not place the candle near air currents.
4. Upon the first lighting, cut the wick, leaving a length of at least 1.5 cm.
5. From the second time onwards of lighting the candle, it is advisable to mildly cut the wick, always maintaining a length of at least 1.5 cm.
6. Never light the candle on or near flammable materials.
7. Keep candles burning away from children and pets.
8. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
9. Make sure that the melted wax is free of matches and other debris to avoid flames.
10. Make sure that the wax melts up to the walls of the candle.
11. Always leave a space of at least 15 cm between two lit candles.
12. Do not move a lit candle.
13. Always extinguish the flame. Don't blow on it.
14. Never use liquid to extinguish a candle.
Dr. Vranjes Firenze candles guarantee the highest safety standards, however, as with all flames, it is necessary to use them correctly to ensure your own safety and that of your home.
Please read the following information carefully before use:
- Completely remove all packaging before lighting the candle.
- Do not light the candle if the glass is broken or otherwise damaged; in this case it is advisable to contact the retailer.
- Before leaving the room, make sure that the candle is completely extinguished and that the wick is no longer burning.
- Do not dispose of the candle normally . Dispose of the contents / container in authorised waste disposal centres, in accordance with local regulations. They can be toxic to aquatic organisms and cause long lasting effects.