Dr. Vranjes Firenze S.p.A. | 06511260488. Powered by ALIAS SRL. All Rights Reserved.
DATA PROCESSING MEMO - ALIAS S.R.L.
Dear User, in this page we describe the ways in which Alias S.r.l. manages your data that are collected through the website www.drvranjes.com.
The processing of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights in line with both the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and the European Regulation n. 2016/679 (RGDPR)
1. The Data Controller
The data controller is ALIAS S.r.l. Via Cennano 31, 52025 Montevarchi (AR) VAT number / Fiscal Code 01648260519 Inscription Reg. Companies AR-01648260519 firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Responsible for data protection or RPD
Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 37 of EU Reg. 2016/679 RGDP the Data Protection Officer is Mr. Stefano Beccastrini who you may contact using the following contacts Tel +39 055900249 mail: email@example.com
3. Type of data collected:
With regards to the data collected, we inform you that the collection and processing concern the following types of data:
In order to process our relationship and / or services connected to it we collect personal data such as: user identification data such as name, surname, tax code, place of residence, email address, bank details and in any case all those data essential for proceeding to correctly process the orders received, manage payments, deliveries, any return / refund requests, etc.
• Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ..) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
4. Purposes of processing and data retention time
The processing of data is aimed exclusively at providing services related to the web services of the Website drvranjes.it and in any case for purposes strictly connected to the performance of the service. The personal data provided by users who request service are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the requests.
The personal information we collect is mainly used for two purposes: execute your orders and offer products and services more in line with your needs, your interests and your expectations. The communications we send to Users may contain proposals defined by our employees who are responsible for packaging offers and managing the catalog.
The increase in information over time allows us to improve the quality of the service.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to perform the required service and after the termination of the commercial relationship in order to issue certificates or documentation that may be required, for the fulfillment of any related obligations or deriving from the conclusion of the relationship itself, and in any case for a period not exceeding 5 years from the aforementioned termination. For example, after termination of the relationship, it may be necessary to retain your data to comply with legal obligations and / or fulfill tax obligations. The processing takes place at the headquarters of ALIAS and contents are taken care of by employees and / or collaborators of the same who act under the supervision and control of Alias.
Visiting our site periodically and receiving our emails is a free and automatic way to help you shop better.
5. Security measures
The system is protected against access by possible malicious persons; our Company has continuously prepared and perfected the security system for accessing and storing data. Alias uses industry standards for the protection of personal information. The data will be processed by employees and / or professionals appointed by the latter, who will carry out the above activities under the direct supervision and responsibility of the legal representative.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
6. Mandatory treatment
We point out that the provision of data is not mandatory, however failure to provide it could result in failure or partial execution of the requested service.
7. Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Synthetic information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site designed to offer particular services.
8. Communication and sharing of information with third parties
Alias may have to make the data concerning you available to the Judicial Authorities as well as to qualified third parties only on the basis of precise legal duties and for the performance of the requested service, in particular Alias will be able to communicate the data you provide to third parties such as 1) Companies and / or subjects belonging to Alias for the improvement of the quality of services offered and for marketing purposes of our services and / or updated information on products and services; 2) natural and / or legal persons who, by virtue of contracts signed with Alias, provide specific processing services or perform related, instrumental or support activities to those performed by Alias.
For example, the data, for the purposes related to the execution of contractual obligations, may be communicated by us and / or transmitted to the following categories of subjects: - Group companies as controlling companies, subsidiaries or associates; - to our consultants, within the limits necessary for carrying out their duties at our company; - to our suppliers of goods and services (such as couriers) within the limits necessary for carrying out the activities subject to the contractual and contractual relations established with you; banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments; - financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in fulfilment of regulatory obligations; companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights; competent judicial and investigative authorities in case of express request by the Authorities themselves.
In all other cases, any communication may be made only after explicit request and, in any case, exclusively for the purposes referred to in paragraph 4. of this statement.
No data collected through the web service is disclosed to third parties
9. Methods of data processing
The processing of data may be carried out using manual, computerized or telematic tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data organized according to the logic related to the same purposes stated and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data processed. The storage and storage of personal data is done through the use of electronic and IT tools. Data retention takes place at the headquarters of the company Alias S.r.l .
10. Rights of the interested parties.
Pursuant to art. 13 RGDPR, the User has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents. The User also has the right to obtain: • confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; • updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; • their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; • limitation of treatment or opposition to their treatment; • access to data in accordance with the provisions of art. 15 EU Reg. 2016/679 RGDP; • data portability; • the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; • the right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) in accordance with the provisions of art. 17 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 RGDP
11. Right to oppose
The User has the right to oppose, according to the provisions of art. 21 Reg Ue 2016 / 679RGDP, in whole or in part: 1. at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, pursuant to art. 6 Par. 1 letters e) or f) of EU Reg. 2016/679 including profiling on the basis of these provisions; 2. to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material; 3. processing for direct marketing purposes including profiling in so far as it is related to direct marketing. 4. To treatment for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
12. How to exercise rights
At any time you can exercise your rights towards Alias as the Data Controller by sending a request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and / or by writing to us at the addresses indicated in point 13.
for any information, request, clarification please contact us at: Alias S.r.l. Via Cennano n. Montevarchi (AR) Tel +39 055900249 or send an email to: email@example.com
DATA PROCESSING MEMO - DR. VRANJES FIRENZE SPA
This statement regulates the handling of personal data when using the website at https://drvranjes.com/eu/privacy-policy, Dr. Vranjes Firenze S.p.A., with head offices in Via S. Pertini, 5 - Località Antella 50012 Bagno a Ripoli (Florence), Italy, VAT no. 06511260488, email firstname.lastname@example.org,(herein “Holder”), in compliance with current rules governing dataprotection, including, in particular, the EU Regulation 2016/679 (herein “GDPR”).
1. Identity and contact details of the data holder
Data Holder is Dr. Vranjes Firenze S.p.A. No representative has been appointed as the Holder is based in Italy.
2. Contact details of the person in charge of the data protection
The Holder has placed Andrea d’Anna in charge of data protection and can be contacted at the holder’s head offices or via e-mail at email@example.com
3. Data handling methods
3.1 Cookie and environmental data
Navigation, functional and session cookies:allow the site to work properly. Useof so called session cookies (that are not stored permanently on the device in question and are automatically deleted when the browser is shut down) is strictly limited to the transmission of identification codes for the individual sessions and is employed for the safe and efficient use of the site. They can be divided into:
- activities strictly required for operational purposes: cookies used to save the User session and carry out other activities solely required to operate the application, for example in relation to the distribution of traffic; - saving preferences, optimisation and statistics activities: cookies used to save the browsing preferences and optimise the User’s browsing experience. These Cookies include, for example, those for language setting and the assessment or management of statistics by the site's Holder.
Statistical cookies: the site uses statistical cookies created directly by the data holder, as first party, or supplied by third parties. In the latter case, suitable measures have been adopted to reduce identification power, via the masking of significant parts of the IP addresses handled. Furthermore, the use of these third party statistical cookies is dependent on contractual limitations that commit the third party to use them exclusively for providing the service, storing them separately and not “enriching them” or “intersecting them” with other information that they are in possession of. As far as the Google Analytics cookies are specifically concerned, the information that can be retrieved from the cookies on the use of the site by users will be transmitted by the browser of the person in question to Google Inc. based in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States and stored in the company’s servers.
The Google privacy regulations that we would ask you to read can be found at the following address:
Browsing data and environmental variables: The computing systems and procedures designated to operating the site, automatically acquire certain personal data about the browsing of the person in question, during regular operations, including environmental variables. Some examples of the data in this category include:
IP addresses of the computers employed by the user availing themselves of the service;
number of accesses;
date and time when access was made;
URL where the browser was before displaying this page;
operational system used.
Profiling cookies: the site uses profiling cookies supplied by third parties. In detail, the following areused:
- interaction with social networks and external platforms: this kind of service allows you to interact with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from this application’s pages. The interaction and information acquired by this application is, in any case, subject to the User's privacy settings specific to each social network.
If an interaction service with the social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, traffic data will still be collected regarding the pages where it is installed.
AddThis (Addthis Inc.): is a service provided by Clearspring Technologies Inc. that displays awidget that allows for interaction with social networks and external platforms and sharing the contents of this application. Depending on the configuration, this service can show widgets belonging to third parties, for example, handlers of social networks on which to share the interactions. In this case, even third parties that distribute widgets will be informed of the interaction made and the data used relative to the pages on which this service is installed.
Facebook Re-marketing (Facebook, Inc.): is a Re-marketing and Behavioural Targeting service providedby Facebook, Inc. that links the activity of this Application to the Facebook advertising network.
AdWords Re-marketing (Google, Inc.): is a Re-marketing and Behavioural Targeting service providedby Google Inc. that links the activity of this Application to the AdWords advertising network and Doubleclick Cookie.
- Statistics: the services contained in this section allow the Data Holder to monitor and analyse the traffic data and are used to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Inc.): is a web analysis service provided by GoogleInc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application as well as fill in reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google could use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the adverts on its own advertising network. This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by abbreviating the User’s IP address within the confines of EU member states or other countries adhering to the European Economic Space agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google servers and abbreviated in the United States. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Data used.
Monitoring of Facebook Ads conversions (Facebook, Inc.): is a service of statistics provided by Facebook, Inc. that links the data from the network of Facebook adverts with the actions carried out within this Application.
3.2 Data provided voluntarily by the person in question
The optional data freely provided by the person in question by sending an e-mail to the addresses on the site can be acquired for the ends indicated in point 4.
In particular, as well as the e-mail address needed to reply to the sender, other personal data contained in the relative communication will be handled.
4. Handling purposes and juridical basis for handling
In order to send direct marketing communications, newsletters, advertising, via traditional contact systems and automated IT systems, including sales or advertising communications via e-mail or SMS, or for market research and analysis. In this case, it is the consensus, expressed in compliance with this statement, that represents a juridical foundation.
For profiling activity and to establish habits and preferences. In this case, it is the consensus, expressed in compliance with this statement, that represents a juridical foundation.
5. Means for expressing consensus
Consensus to handle personal data via non-technical cookies can be expressed:
By clicking a specific box in a banner.
6. Source from where personal data originates
Only data provided by the person in question will be handled, in compliance with this regulation, collected from the website.
7. Recipients and possible categories of personal data recipients
Recipients of the person in question’s personal data could be:
communication firms that carry out commercial communication and profiling work on behalf of the Holder and appointed to handle the data;
firms that offer IT company services, in particular, those that offer hosting services.
8. Data categories
The personal data of the person in question will be handled.
9. Data transfer
The Holder's intention is to transfer personal data to a third party Country or international organisation. These subjects could be represented, for example, by
communication firms that perform communication work for the Holder;
firms that offer IT company services, including, in particular, those that offer hosting services;
communication firm service suppliers.
Transfer of personal data to these subjects, if settled in a third party Country or international organisation, is done in the presence of an adequacy decision from the European Commission that has assessed how the third party Country, territory or one or more specific sectors within the third party Country, or international organisation in question, guarantee a suitable level of protection of its rights. In any case, the Holder – should they see fit – reserves the right to finalise specific separate agreements that oblige these subjects to adopt adequate safety measures, including organisational safety measures, aimed at providing appropriated guarantees of their rights. In particular, Google Inc. is contractually bound to guarantee suitable protection of the rights of the person in question. The data could, therefore, be transferred to the following countries: UK and United States of America. In order to receive a copy of this data or the place where it has been made available, just send a request to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Storage period of personal data
The personal data handled for marketing purposes is handled and stored until the person in question revokes consensus or requests its deletion.
Personal data handled for the purpose of establishing preferences is handled and stored for a period no longer than 12 months from when it was collected.
The Holder reserves the right, in any case, to request that the party in question renew their consensus for data handling and/or checks the consensus already expressed.
11. Option to provide consensus and consequences of denied consensus
With regard to handling personal data for marketing purposes, the communication of personal data is not a contractual requirement. Providing personal data is optional; however, if this data is not communicated, no marketing activities will be possible;
With regard to handling personal data for profiling purposes, the communication of personal data is not a contractual requirement. Providing personal data is optional; however, if this data is not communicated, no profiling activities will be possible.
12. Rights of the person in question
12.1 Right to oppose
With regard to the personal data handled via technical cookies in order to allow for the website to work properly, communication of personal data is not a contractual obligation, but one founded on the Holder's legitimate interest, in as much as, without consensus to handle the data, it will not be possible to provide a perfectly functioning website.
Consensus should be considered optional in relation to non-technical cookies. In the latter case, failed communication of this data will only result in the impossibility to provide a personalised service. In relation to data provide voluntarily via e-mail, consensus should be considered optional. However, failure to communicate this data will make it impossible to reply to the person in question;
In relation to the data communicated for contractual and pre-contractual purposes, the communication of personal data is a contractual obligation and a requirement for carrying out the pre-contractual negotiations and to finalise the contract. The person in question has the option to provide personal data; however, in the absence of this data being communicated, it will not be possible to finalise any contract or carry out any contractual negotiations;
With regard to data provided voluntarily via e-mail, failure to communicate this will make it impossible to reply to the person in question.
12.2 Other rights
The Holder also intends to inform the person in question of the existence of the following rights in his/her favour:
Right of access by the person in question: the person in question has the right to obtain confirmation from the Holder thatpersonal data regarding him/her is being handled and, if this is the case, to obtain access to the personal data and specific information, in compliance with art. 15 of the GDPR.
Amendment right: the person in question has the right to obtain an amendment of inaccurate personal datathat regards him/her without undue delay. Having taken into account the purposes of handling the data, the person in question has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, by even providing a supplementary declaration, in compliance with art. 16 of the GDPR.
Right to data deletion, including the right to withdraw consensus: the person in question has theright to have his/her personal data deleted by the Holder without undue delay and the Holder is obliged to delete this personal data without undue delay, or to withdraw consensus, if the reasons defined in art. 17 of the GDPR are present. As far as the right to withdrawal is concerned, the person in question also has the right to withdraw consensus at any time without compromising the legitimacy of the handling based on the consensus presented prior to withdrawal.
Right of data handling limitation: the person in question has the right to obtain a limitation from the Holder onthe handling of the data when the circumstances set out in art. 18 of the GDPR are resorted to.
Right to data portability: the person in question has the right to receive the data regarding them in a structured format, for common use and legible from automatic devices, provided by the Holder and has the right to transmit this data to another holder without impediments from the Holder in the cases, and under the conditions, specified in art. 20 of the GDPR.
13. Exercising one’s rights
Requests to exercise one’s rights indicated in this statement, including, in particular, the right to deletion and withdrawal of consensus given, should be addressed to the Holder at the following e-mail email@example.com. Alternatively, it is possible to exercise one’s rights by sending relative communication by registered return post letter to Via S. Pertini, 5 - Località Antella 50012 Bagno a Ripoli (Florence).
14. Statement accessibility
The statement can be accessed at https://drvranjes.com/eu/privacy-policy, as well as from the Holder. If expressly requested by the person in question, the information can also be verbally communicated over the phone to the Holder, as long as the identity of the person in question has been established.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Site name and ownership These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter also referred to as “GTCS”) regulate all offers and orders for the sale of Products distributed through the website www.drvranjes.com ("Website") by ALIAS S.r.l. Via Cennano 31, 52025 Montevarchi (AR), VAT/tax number and Arezzo Register of Companies No. 01648260519. The Website is owned by Alias S.r.l.
2. Scope of the CTCS 2.1 The supply and sale of Products at the site represent a distance sale contract regulated by Chapter I, Title III (section 45 et seq.) of Legislative Decree No. 206 dated 6th September 2005 (“Consumer Code") and Legislative Decree No. 70 dated 9th April 2003 containing e-commerce regulations. 2.2 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all contracts finalised with ALIAS at the Website. 2.3 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended at any time. Any amendments and/or new terms shall take effect as soon as they are published at the Website in the "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" section. Users are therefore invited to visit the site on a regular basis and consult the latest version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale before making any purchase. 2.4 The applicable General Terms and Conditions of Sale are those in force when the order is placed and they are available in Italian. 2.5 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the sale of Products by parties other than ALIAS who may be found at the Website through hyperlinks or banners, etc. You should check their terms and conditions of sale before carrying out any transaction with such parties. 2.6 The user should carefully read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale that ALIAS makes available for consultation in the Website’s "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" section and which may be stored and copied, along with all other information that ALIAS provides at the Website, both prior to and during the purchase procedure.
3. Purchasing from the Website 3.1 Pursuant to clause 4 herein, prior registration is necessary in order to purchase products from the Website and this is open to both normal consumers and other users. Individuals must be at least 18 years of age in order to make a purchase. 3.2 Pursuant to section 3, subsection I a) of the Consumer Code, it should be noted that individuals are classed as consumers when purchasing Products not intended to be used for business, trade or professional purposes. 3.3 ALIAS reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders received from (i) a user with whom it has pending legal proceedings; (ii) a user who has previously breached these GTCS and/or the terms and conditions of a purchase agreement with ALIAS; (iii) a user who has been involved in any type of fraud, particularly with regard to payment by credit card; (iv) users who have provided a false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate identity or have either failed to submit the documents requested to ALIAS promptly or else sent invalid documents.
4. Website registration 4.1 Website registration is free. To register at the Website the user should complete the form by giving name, address, place and date of birth, phone number, email address and password and then clicking the [Send] button.
By opening a personal account, Website registration allows the registered user ("Registered User") to: - save and edit his/her data; - access all information regarding orders and returns; - check order status; - manage personal details and update them at any time; - utilise the dedicated services that can be activated when desired (e.g. view his/her "wish list", etc); - grant permission to process his/her personal data in order to receive the ALIAS newsletter. 4.2 Registration details (e-mail address and password) should be stored with the utmost care and attention. They are for the user’s exclusive personal use and may not be transferred to third parties. The user agrees to keep them secret and ensure they are not made known to others. S/he also agrees to notify ALIAS immediately, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning (+39) 055 5357377, if learning or suspecting of their improper use or disclosure. 4.3 The Registered User guarantees that the personal information provided during the Website registration process is complete and true, agreeing to indemnify and hold ALIAS harmless against any damage, compensation award and/or fine arising from and/or in any way connected with the user's breach of regulations regarding Website registration or storage of registration details.
5. Cancelling or amending an order To cancel or amend an order, please contact ALIAS S.r.l. promptly and, in any event, within 12 hours of the placing the order, by e-mail at email@example.com or phone (+39) 055 5357377, being sure to quote the order number.
6. Order and delivery status When the order is dispatched, a message will be sent to the User’s chosen e-mail address containing a tracking number in order to follow the progress of the shipment at the courier’s website or by contacting its call centre.
7. Request for copies of documents and amendments to personal data In order to request copies of invoices and/or amendments to personal data, the user should e-mail ALIAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+39) 055 5357377, ensuring that s/he quotes the type and number of the invoice for which the copy and/or correction is required.
8. Product warranty 8.1 All Products marketed by ALIAS at the e-commerce website drvranjes.com are covered by a statutory warranty of conformity by virtue of and pursuant to section 128 et seq. of Legislative Decree No. 206 dated 2005 (Consumer Code).
9. Information about invoices, bank transfers and refunds The Customer can contact the administration department by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or phoning (+39) 055 5357377, ensuring that s/he quotes the number of the order/document/invoice about which the enquiry is made.
10. Payment methods Purchases from drvranjes.com are secure and guaranteed with the possibility of choosing one of the following methods of payment: - Advance payment by bank transfer - Payment by credit card - Payment by PayPal
10.1 Advance payment by bank transfer If choosing advance payment by bank transfer, the order will only be processed once we receive confirmation that the full amount has been credited to our account. Payment should be made within 3 days of placing the order. In order to enable prompt and efficient handling of an order, the reference/reason for payment should specify order number, date and Customer’s full name. If you fail to meet this deadline, your order will be automatically cancelled. Availability of your chosen product will be verified upon receipt of payment. The transfer should be made payable to: ALIAS S.r.l., Via Cennano 31, 52025 Montevarchi ARIBAN: IT18P0200871541000041346614, SWIFT code: UNCRITB1399 Bank: UNICREDIT SPA Agenzia di Via dell’Oleandro, Montevarchi
10.2 Payment by credit card If choosing to pay by credit card, the User’s bank will arrange to authorise payment for the purchase made. In the event of cancellation, ALIAS will ask for the transaction to be cancelled and a refund of the amount in question. Refund times depend exclusively on the banking system in question. Once the transaction has been cancelled, ALIAS can accept no liability whatsoever for delays and/or damages caused by the banking system. ALIAS reserves the right to request that the User provide additional information or send copies of documents proving ownership of the card utilised. In the event of failure to comply, ALIAS S.r.l. shall be entitled to refuse to proceed with the transaction. ALIAS is not privy to personal information about the cardholder at any time during the credit card purchase procedure since such information is forwarded directly to the website of the Bank handling the transaction. Processing takes place in a safe and secure mode.
10.3 Payment by PayPal If choosing to pay by PayPal, the user will be redirected to the PayPal site and payment will take place in accordance with the procedures specified therein. The information provided at the PayPal website will not be shared with ALIAS, but handled directly by the site itself. Should the order be cancelled or not accepted by ALIAS, the amount in question will be refunded to the PayPal account. ALIAS can accept no liability whatsoever for delays and/or damages arising at this stage.
11. Delivery charges Shipping charges are payable by the user and the system will calculate these automatically based on the weight of the items ordered.
12. Delivery times Delivery times will vary according to the availability of the purchased product (e.g. whether the manufacturer has stock available) and the chosen delivery method. In any event, the delivery date is merely an estimate and in no way binding for Alias. ALIAS utilises a circuit of approved couriers/carriers offering the best possible value for the destination in question: this means we can offer our customers a quality service at competitive prices. Under no circumstances will it be possible to deliver by appointment and/or at certain times and/or on specific days. When goods are not delivered because the user has provided the wrong address, have remained unclaimed at the courier/carrier’s warehouse and/or in any event for reasons attributable to the user’s behaviour, a new shipment will ONLY be possible if paid for in advance in the manner specified by Alias.
13. Delivery of the goods Upon taking delivery of the goods the user is required to check: - that the number of packages delivered matches that stated on the waybill/docket; - that the packaging is intact and no tampering, including of the packaging bands, has occurred. In the event of tampering and/or breakage, the user should immediately complain about shipment and/or delivery using the document received from the courier or other parcel delivery service and write “ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO FULL INSPECTION OF GOODS DUE TO ....." (state the reason). The user should then provide details of any damages within 3 days of receiving the goods according to the procedure specified by the delivery company.
14. Cooling-off period The cooling-off period is currently regulated by section 64 of the Consumer Code as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21 dated 21st February 2014. The User classed as a Consumer in accordance with clause 3.2 is entitled to cancel the agreement for any reason without penalty within 14 working days and without incurring costs other than those specified by section 56, subsection 2, and section 57 therein. NB The cooling-off period does not apply to persons who are VAT registered.
Please click the following link for full text of the Consumer Code (last amended on 16th September 2015) http://www.aduc.it/generale/files/allegati/codiceconsumo.pdf
15. How to cancel Your right to cancel shall be exercised in the following manner: -The entire purchased product should be returned unopened in the original packaging with seals intact (including wrapping and any documentation and accessories: manuals, sticks, etc.). -In order to exercise such right, the User should send an e-mail to ALIAS at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days of taking delivery. -After sending this message and receiving an acknowledgement from ALIAS, the User should arrange, at his/her own expense, to send the product by express courier in its original packaging, along with a copy of the receipt, to the following address: Alias srl Via Cennano 25, 52025 Montevarchi (AR), Italy. Responsibility for the shipment rests entirely with the User until reaching our warehouse. In no case shall ALIAS be liable for damage, loss and/or theft of products returned using uninsured shipping.
16. Returns and Refunds Goods should be returned to ALIAS by the deadline specified under clause 14 along with the received authorisation form. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage noted to the original packaging, within 14 days of receiving the goods through the returns procedure ALIAS will arrange to refund the user the full amount charged to his/her credit card or paid by bank transfer. In the latter case, the User shall promptly arrange to supply details of the bank account to which the refund is to be made (Customer IBAN).
17. Forfeiture of right to cancel The User's right to cancel and consequent right to a refund shall be forfeit should ALIAS determine the existence of even just one of the following conditions: - Use, even partial, of the product and any consumables; - Missing original inner packaging and/or outer wrapping; - Missing product components (accessories); - Product damage not caused during shipment. In such cases ALIAS will arrange to return the goods to the User who will be charged shipping costs.
18. Governing law 18.1 Purchase agreements finalised at the Website are subject to Italian law. 18.2 Users classed as consumers whose permanent address is not in Italy shall benefit from any more favourable, mandatory regulations provided for by the laws of the country in which they normally live, particularly as regards the length of the cooling-off period, the deadline for returning Products, if exercising such right, the rules and procedures as regards giving notice and the statutory warranty of conformity. 18.3 It should be remembered that in the case of a user classed as a consumer, any dispute regarding the application, execution and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the place in which the user resides or has provided an address for service. In the case of a user not classed as a consumer, any dispute regarding the application, execution and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Arezzo. 18.4 As regards any dispute regarding the application, execution and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, a user living in a country belonging to the European Union other than Italy may also utilise the European Small Claims Procedure established by REGULATION (EC) No 861/2007 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 11 July 2007, provided that the value of the claim does not exceed EUR 2,000, excluding all interest, expenses and disbursements. The text of the regulation is available from the website www.eur-lex.europa.eu.
19. Consumer Notice - Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) In accordance with the provisions of Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013, the Consumer is advised that, as an alternative to legal proceedings, both consumer and Alias may make use of the online alternative dispute solution by submitting a complaint through the platform established by the European Commission. This tool is made available to European consumers in order to enable out-of-court settlement of any dispute related to and/or arising from online sales or service contracts. The link to the ODR platform is (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/). Alias can be contacted by the entity at the following address email@example.com For further details, please write to us at the e-mail address published herein.
20. Suggestions/Comments/Complaints Please e-mail any suggestion, complaint or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Contact us General Information & Customer Service: Tel (+39) 055 5357377 – Fax 055 982120 – email@example.com Registered office and place of business: ALIAS S.r.l. Via Cennano 31, 52025 Montevarchi (AR) VAT/tax number 01648260519Arezzo Register of Companies No. 01648260519
Please enter your email below and we will send you a new password.