DATA PROCESSING BY DR. VRANJES FIRENZE S.R.L. FOR MARKETING AND PROFILING PURPOSES
1. Data controllers and supervisors
The data controller is Dr. Vranjes Firenze s.r.l. Unipersonale, Via S. Pertini, 5 - Località Antella 50012 Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Italy P.I. IT06511260488, hereafter “DRV”.
The data supervisor is ALIAS S.r.l. Via Cennano 31-33, Montevarchi, 52025 (AR), Italy firstname.lastname@example.org. For an updated list of data supervisors, please email us at email@example.com.
2. Purposes of data processing
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
a) Direct marketing, newsletters, advertising, market research, traditional and automated (computerised) means of contact, including sales or promotional communications via email or SMS;
b) Profiling activities.
3. Processing methods
Your personal data will be processed using paper-based and automated computer systems, only for the time needed to complete the processing purposes concerned.
Specific safety measures will be observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
4. Scope of data communication and publication
Your personal data may be seen by the Marketing & Communication staff appointed to process it for the above-mentioned purposes.
Your data may also be seen by consultancy firms providing technical support for the pursuit of the above-mentioned data, in their capacity as data supervisors. The data may be exported throughout the European Union and beyond. Your personal data will not be published.
5. Compulsory and optional provision of data.
The provision of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraph 2, letter a) above is optional and entirely at your discretion. Failure on your part to provide personal data will not result in negative consequences, excepting the fact that we will be unable to send you commercial communications.
The provision of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraph 2, letter b) above is optional and entirely at your discretion. Failure on your part to provide personal data will not result in negative consequences, excepting the fact that we will be unable to give you with a personalised browsing experience and/or send you targeted commercial communications.
6. Rights of the interested party
In accordance with Article 7 of the Italian Privacy Code, the interested party is entitled to find out whether his/her personal data is being held (even if it has not yet been recorded) and to receive comprehensible written communication to this effect.
As an interested party, you are entitled to obtain information regarding:
• the origin of the data;
• the purposes of data processing;
• the reasons for data processing;
• the names of the data controller and supervisors;
• the persons who may come into contact with your data.
The interested party is also entitled:
• to have his/her data updated, corrected or completed;
• to have his/her data removed, made anonymous or blocked where it is processed illegally, including cases where it is unnecessary to store the data for the original purposes for which it was collected or processed;
• to be given confirmation that the persons in possession of the data have been advised of the aforementioned actions, except where this is impossible or would involve disproportionate means compared to the protected right.
The interested party is also entitled to object, wholly or in part:
• for legitimate reasons to his/her data being processed even though it pertains to the purpose of the data collection;
• to his/her personal data being processed for the purpose of sending advertising material.
DRV also declares that the interested party’s right to object to his/her personal data being processed for marketing purposes via automated means also applies to traditional means of contact; the interested party may nonetheless exercise his/her right in part, in accordance with Article 7, Sub-paragraph 4, Letter b) of the Italian Privacy Code, by objecting, for example, to receiving promotional material solely by automated means or receiving promotional material solely by traditional means. The requests referred to in Article 7 of the Italian Privacy Code must be sent to the Controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested parties may also exercise their rights by sending a written request by registered letter with return receipt to Via S. Pertini, 5 - Località Antella 50012 Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Italy.