Essential accessories to take care of your scented candle. To best preserve the burning quality, use the candle snuffer and the wick cutter after each use.
With every order
With orders of €100 or more
On all orders above €60
WARNINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- place the candle on a flat surface, away from any drafts or flammable materials;
- carefully light the candle, preferably using a long lighter;
- cut the wick slightly, ensuring it is at least 1 cm high;
- make sure the wicks are upright. To straighten them we recommend using the candle wick trimmer to push the wick to the optimal position;
- check that the wax is free from any match residue, dust or other materials to prevent the risk of uncontrollable flames.
- NEVER KEEP A CANDLE LIT FOR MORE THAN 2 HOURS;
- never leave a candle unattended or move it whilst lit;
- if you are using two candles in the same room, keep them at least 15 cm apart.
- before extinguishing the flame, check that the wax has melted evenly to the edges of the jar;
- extinguish the candle using an extinguisher, never with liquids or by blowing the flames;
- check that the wicks are not too close to the glass. In such a case, you will need to rework them into an upright position with a wick straightener;
- straighten the wicks into their original position.