Decanter and 750ml Bordeaux Bottle
FOR YOUR ORDERS
ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE €60
GIFTBOX WITH CUSTOMIZED
MESSAGE ON REQUEST
Strawberry and Red Berries
|Dimensions||Product dimension Ø x h: 18,4x21 cm / Box dimension: 34x19 - h 38 cm|
|Height with sticks||40 cm|
|Sticks Crystal Bottles||7|
The diffuser must be positioned in the center of the room so, when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates. For larger rooms it is advisable to have two positioned on the opposite ends of the room you wish to fragrance.
Do not place the diffuser on polished, varnished or painted surfaces, on electrical equipment, near / over sources of heat.
100 ml - gift idea, accessory for wardrobes or very small spaces
For a good diffusion of the fragrance we recommend:
for rooms from 5 to 10 square meters* 1 or 2 250 ml bottles
for rooms from 10 to 20 square meters* 1 or 2 500 ml bottles
for rooms from 20 to 30 square meters* 1 or 2 1250 ml bottles
for rooms from 30 to 50 square meters* 1 or 2 2500 ml bottles
for large rooms over 50 square meters* 1 or 2 5000 ml bottles
*(the recommended choice is calculated on a ceiling height of 3 m to 4.50 m)
1. It is very important to use all the sticks or vine reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied.
2. On first use it is necessary to let the bamboo sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
3. To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks / reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day.
4. The bamboo sticks that accompany each diffuser are designed to keep the color of the fragrance stable. Therefore black bamboo is for the exclusive use of Rosso Nobile.
Duration of fragrance: How to prolong it
The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:
• Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation;
• keep the fragrance away from heat sources;
• choose the bottle size proportionate to the area you wish to fragrance.
• The fragrance diffuser must be positioned at human height level.
• For medium-sized rooms, it is preferable to place the diffuser in the center of the room so when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates.
• For larger rooms it is preferable to have two positioned on the two opposite sides of the room you wish to fragrance.