It is very important to use all the sticks that are provided with the fragrance.
For the first use, it is necessary to let the sticks soak in the fragrance for at least 1 hour before turning them.
To adjust the intensity of the fragrance, turn all or only some of the sticks, once or several times a day.
The sticks should be replaced once overly saturated, as they lose their capillary function and no longer allow the fragrance to evaporate.
How long a fragrance lasts depends on the size of the room it is in, the temperature, its exposure to direct sunlight, and any air currents that can accelerate its evaporation.
In order to avoid accelerating the natural evaporation, it is advisable to follow a few simple rules:
- Choose the appropriate diffuser size for the area you wish to scent.
- Place the fragrance far away from any heat sources.
- Purchase a refill of the same fragrance and use it to always maintain the liquid level at the height of the bottle’s curve. This will prevent the amount of air in the bottle from accelerating the natural evaporation of the fragrance.
ATTENTION: Do not place the diffuser on polished or painted surfaces, on top of electrical equipment, or near or on top of sources of heat.
Do not place the diffuser on polished, varnished or painted surfaces, on electrical equipment, near / over sources of heat.
100 ml - gift idea, accessory for wardrobes or very small spaces
For a good diffusion of the fragrance we recommend:
for rooms from 5 to 10 square meters* 1 or 2 250 ml bottles
for rooms from 10 to 20 square meters* 1 or 2 500 ml bottles
for rooms from 20 to 30 square meters* 1 or 2 1250 ml bottles
for rooms from 30 to 50 square meters* 1 or 2 2500 ml bottles
for large rooms over 50 square meters* 1 or 2 5000 ml bottles
*(the recommended choice is calculated on a ceiling height of 3 m to 4.50 m)
100 ml (3,4 fl oz): 5,6 x 11,7
250 ml (8,4 fl oz): 7,4 x 15,2
500 ml (17 fl oz): 9,1 x 19
1250 ml (42 fl oz): 12 x 24
2500 ml (84 fl oz): 15 x 30,5
5000 ml (169 fl oz): 18,2 x 37
250 ml (8,4 fl oz): 10
500 ml (17 fl oz): 12
1250 ml (42 fl oz): 17
2500 ml (84 fl oz): 13
5000 ml (169 fl oz): 15
250 ml (8,4 fl oz): 34 cm
500 ml (17 fl oz): 40 cm
1250 ml (42 fl oz): 54 cm
2500 ml (84 fl oz): 60 cm
5000 ml (169 fl oz): 70 cm
250 ml (8,4 fl oz): 580 gr
500 ml (17 fl oz): 1,02 kg
1250 ml (42 fl oz): 2,10 kg
2500 ml (84 fl oz): 4,50 kg
5000 ml (169 fl oz): 7,40 kg
• The fragrance diffuser must be positioned at human height level.
• For medium-sized rooms, it is preferable to place the diffuser in the center of the room so when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates.
• For larger rooms it is preferable to have two positioned on the two opposite sides of the room you wish to fragrance.
Fragrance gift on all orders above €100
Complimentary sample with every order
Free shipping on all orders above €100